• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aadz's EP3 -03 30th annv ed

CTR.jpgctr1.jpgctr2.jpgctr3.jpgctr4.jpgctr5.jpgctr6.jpg:)

Lowered with HKS induction <- previous owners doing, I want to drag it back to std :cool:

Regards

to the best of my knowledge this is how the annv ed's were rolled out and I'd keep it as it is!

no I have not come to think of it..

perfect day for a picture ;) ! I got a fascination with engine bays!
I like to start mine, but all I get from the girlfriend is " no one sees under the bonnet " so why must you do something. haha.

since you put it that way lol...20130915_121746.jpg20130915_121755.jpg

I am trying to put mine back to standard and you want to go the other way! If only I can find out where to buy the std air box and the rest I will try and put it back to std.

I have had the car 18 months and no issues so far, the induction kit was installed by previous to previous owner:eek: so not sure how long that has been in their. Car has not suffered around town or on long drives to and from newcastle as that is what it has been used for. I must admit I don't check the filter after every run but then it rains all the time bar few weeks of summer, have not noticed any difference driving wise in wet or dry.

Back