• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord type r feeling flat

Hey guys I have a accord type r 2000 Reg and it's feeling flat mid range , I can put my foot down in Any ggear and it doesn't really pull my old b18c4 in my civic pulled better but wierdly enough when vtec comes in it pulls like a train!! Any ideas please

Get your egr valve and plate cleaned. Also I recommended the throttle body mod.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I have blOcked up my egr valve by a plate under it so don't work and throttle body mod can I have a link please and I'm in process of a service like oil, plugs , fuel, dizzy cap and rotor thanks

I can't link you its on the atr forum and iirc that part of the forum isn't free. Basically your coolant/antifreeze actually goes through the throttle body. The mod bypasses this, warming up your throttle body is useless in this climate and just increases intake temps.

Ok so there's a egr plate under the manifold and I need to clean in there?? Also just bypass the throttle body pipes and one done this and advice please?? Thanks

Yep when you get to it its pretty straight forward, just don't forget to re connect the pipes to each other!

From the valve if you look back a little and towards the middle of the engine bay. You can miss it. I will get a pic of it for you.

Back