• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord type R seats into ep3??

Hi guys.

Been looking at the accord type R ch1 recaro seats and really fancy fitting them into my ep3. Does anyone know if these will fit and if not will ep3 seat rails fit on to them?

Any help appreciated.

You need the seat rails from a set of EP3 Anniversary/Premier Recaro to fit a set of Accord one's. The standard EP3 seat rails wont fit any type of Recaro.

Remember that they wont tilt foward though like your EP3 seats as they are from a 5 door car.

Ah okay. Why is that then? I do like my seat fairly upright so if i fit these seats i won't be as upright?

No I meant that they dont come with the handles on the side to tilt the back right forward so you can get passengers in the back. It wont be an issue if you dont have anyone sitting in the back though.

Ah right i see now man. Nah it won't be an issue as im planning on a harness bar and harnesses as well. I wanted to go with the accord recaro's rather than the prem edition recaro because i think the look a bit more 90s jap tuner haha

Don't run those seats with harnesses. They aren't designed to used in that way.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ah okay. Would i just be better running the premier edition seats with harnesses? I'm saying this as id rather not go down the bucket seat route.

If you don't 'need' harnesses, then just use normal seatbelts. Beyond fixed buckets or some reclining seats the seats used in road cars will collapse in the even of an accident when used with harnesses due to the downward pressure exerceted on them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Don’t run harnesses on anything else then a proper bucket seat that’s designed for it. Standard 3 point system will be safer.

Back