• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

advice

hi could any one please let me know there opinion on an ITG maxogen air filter and induction kit for my civic type r will be like i have a (52 plate model) EP3 dose this actually increase BHP and tourque at all?? as the website is saying it does an its £350 is it worth it?

It's a good kit mate, second best behind the Gruppe M IMO. Only downside is that it doesn't sound too dissimilar from the stock box but to some that is a good thing.

Good to know, I am buying the ITG tomorrow hopefully :) Heard some good things about this kit however doubt i will gain the 12 bhp, maybe 5 bhp really. What do you think?

Great forum by the way mate;)

i had an aem short ram on my ep3 before the ITG and the difference was really noticeable, quality bit of kit.
Better than Gruppe M in my opion but only because i dont like the noise, leave that to the exhaust

Ahh cool thats good to know..recived the ITG today together with the spoon springs/camber arms/bolts and ferrodo pads.. Will plan to fit them in the next few days.

Did you notic any power gains?

Now an exhaust is on the list, probably the Fujitsubo RM01A as i hear that its the best cat back for the EP3.

Ahh cool thats good to know..recived the ITG today together with the spoon springs/camber arms/bolts and ferrodo pads.. Will plan to fit them in the next few days.

Did you notic any power gains?

Now an exhaust is on the list, probably the Fujitsubo RM01A as i hear that its the best cat back for the EP3.

i noticed a power gain, probably because that dam short ram was sucking up all the hot air from the engine! it says 13bhp increase on the website for the itg maxogen

Back