• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM powerslot brakes

Has anyone got or heard any reports about this setup

348mm front discs with relocator brackets which changes the angle of the caliper so different bite angle of the pads etc.

Just seriously tempted as the brakes on my premier are f00king shite

Just got the rears from Unit-8 (putting Stop Tech kit on front-when its delivered!), I think the fronts will only fit with 18's but Stevie did tell me they'll fit on the OE rims but the calipers require a bit of filing to fit but I wouldn't advise that. The rears I've got are 310mm and they're real smart and I can only imagine what the fronts would look like. As soon my setup is complete I'll post some pics. Any good questions should be pointed to Stevie at Unit-8 though.

The caliper only needs grinding a very small amount on the outside, its not as bad as it sounds :wink:

We have the front disc kit on special offer at the moment @ 345.00 +
9.95 delivery. :D

If you have any other questions or are still concerned about the caliper grinding then give Phil a call on 01270 567177.

Back