• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM V1 Wheelarch Cutting

Hi,

Can anyone show me some pics of where exactly you have to cut and to what degree the cutting has to be done (alot, small amount, bits here and there etc.) and what tool was used to do it???

Thanks.

Fit the pipework, refit the wheel arch lining except the few fixings by the pipework and then try and fold the wheel arch lining back into place, you'll soon see what bits need trimming off. It's not much, just a bit off each corner iirc.

easy peasy...once the wheel arch lining is off you will see how much room you actually have. It's very straight forward.

If you can wait till tomorrow I'll take a picture of mine as done by TGM so will be spot on :)

hope this helps.

Nice one, that'd be great. That's the only bit that's putting me off doing this and changing my mind for a V2!

Back