• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM V2 Cold Air Intake Kit EP3

im thinking about putting one of these on my CTR. anyone got one on already? are they worth the money? or should i be looking else where? :?

Not really from what I've read. AEM V1 is the one to go for. Or you could always join the GB for a Gruppe M - the ultimate induction kit for the CTR.

Oh and not to sound like a tosser but this should be posted in the 'Air Induction' section. :wink:

Just letting you know coz no doubt a mod will move it then you'll be wondering where it went.

When the group buy for the gruppe m goes ahead no doubt there will be several secondhand AEM's for sale :lol:

I have an AEM V2 and i don't think it makes a lot of difference other than it sounds really nice above 4000rpm.

I reckon there's more torque lower down the rev range but can't really notice any power gains :D

I'm down for the GruppeM group buy :D

I have the AEM CAI or V1 has some people call it

Sounds awesome :twisted:

i defininitly noticed power gains, gave an extra 8bhp on the dyno
Plus its cheeper than the icebox and gruppe m

The V2 sits in the engine bay and draws in hot air from the engine bay
The CAI sits in the bumper so only gets nice cold dense air.....only downside is you have to be careful with deep puddles

Back