• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aem v2 with hks filter?

Really. This, again.

[video=youtube;8RmwAHcVTCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmwAHcVTCI[/video]

30143kurt-pistola1_zps2dfc378d.jpg

Hi mate some of the members seem to think that all posts are directed at them and forget there are other people who don't mind talking about type r related matters even if similar questions have been asked before lol. I got the same treatment and probably partly responsible for the above responses, after i asked yet another V2 question last week haha

I've heard that k&n type filters work better with the V2. I imagine if AEM thought a mushroom filter worked better they would of sold it with that particular type but saying that there's nothing wrong with experimenting! I have seen a v2 with a hks mushroom filter so its certainly not unheard of. If you do try it let us know what you think :)

hi bud, listen if you want to try the hks you do it, after all it is your car, to me a filter is a filter, and is this not what the forum is for trying things out and letting others know what you think? just ignore the critisism and bash on mate.

What do you gain from making all these changes all the time? Must spend a fortune on changing your insurance policy.

Well if you go for an ITG Maxogen that will be your third filter in as many weeks won't it? That's a handy policy you have, is it a traders one or something?

Doesn't look like I'm getting the itg. Policy is with Brentacre, I change something and just ring them, been with them a while, so yeah mate pretty handy :)

hi bud, listen if you want to try the hks you do it, after all it is your car, to me a filter is a filter, and is this not what the forum is for trying things out and letting others know what you think? just ignore the critisism and bash on mate.

Perhaps we've been around too long & everything becomes one big repost. Not many people bother to search the history.

A filter isn't just a filter though is it. Foam filters are crap.

Back