• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alignment set up

Would anyone know the factory set up for the alignment on the type r ep3's?
Ideally I would want to know the camber settings all round and the toe in/out etc for front and rear.
I've just had mine done but I'm not 100% happy so would like to know the original factory settings.

Also I've seen this 'fast road set up' on the forum would it be correct and can I use this on factory standard suspension?
1 degree neg camber all round
2mm toe in at rear
1mm toe out at front

And lastly which do you think would be best on factory suspension, the factory settings or this fast road set up?

In order to have the fast road setup done you need to have front and rear adjustable camber arms.

Both can be purchased from here: http://www.eightspeed.co.uk/acatalog/Camber_Adjustment_EP3.html#a288 I personally have Eibach front bolts and Eibach SPC rear arms.

With regards to "which do you think would be best on factory suspension, the factory settings or this fast road set up?" id say get a set of Eibach pro kit springs, these lower the car 20mm front and 15mm rear and then have the fast road set-up. You wont regret it and the ride is very close to OEM ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thanks I was thinking of eibach springs and a fast road set up. The fast road set up as above would be fine then? (with the eibachs of course).
Is that all I'd need? (adjustable camber arms etc).
I'm glad it's close to OEM what about height because I got to get it up a kerb to get it in the drive plus it's loads of speed bumps where I live, I wouldn't want it too low.

I think he maybe meant the 'ride' was close to OEM as in the comfort? I have the Pro-Kit and even though its only around 20mm lower on the front and 15mm on the rear I would say it was fairly noticeable. I do have a Spoon B-Pipe also which when combined with the Pro-Kit means its only a few inches off the ground. Speed bumps have to be gone over 1 wheel on each too.

If you have to go up a kerb to get into the drive I'd be pretty sure the splitter would catch unless you are very careful.

Don't mean to put you off though.....! Hope this helps.

Yeah I thought he meant the comfort, I then asked about the height as the kerb and speed bumps are an issue for me. I don't want to go too low because of this and I've just had a cat back fitted! Just after a better fast road set up. Are there any other settings/set up's you know of? (Such as 15mm front 10mm rear etc).

Ah sorry, misread your last post. Not sure of other settings to be honest, I'm sure there will be plenty on the forum to read about though. I know some people go lower but I personally wouldn't. I think the cat back would be fine whatever the height, it will be the front splitter on the kerb that will may be a problem.

Back