• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Another what tyre thread!

Front tyres are now long gone, should I buy 2 Potenzas (these are the only ones I've tried), or 2 T1 R's, or is that not recommended. I begrudge getting four Toyos as still have 3-4mm on the rears :?: I've been quoted £104 for pots fitted and £99 for T1 R's

Personally i would always put the same tyre all round but if you insist on mixing then put the T1R's on the front. :wink:

I think I'll end up going for potz and putting the new ones on the back, but still tempted with four T1 R's :?

T1-Rs are sooo good 8)

I went on blast yesterday with the North Yorks lot and they are in a league of their own on the twistys :twisted:

dotty said:
T1-Rs are sooo good 8)

I went on blast yesterday with the North Yorks lot and they are in a league of their own on the twistys :twisted:

Untill you drive a car shod with Parada Spec 2's :wink:

i have had some t1r's on the front before but i was not taken on by them.i mean yeah they have better wet grip than the pots but the sidewalls are far too soft for my liking.the car doesn't seem sharp enough compared to the pots re040's.I went back to pots re040's and love them.they have supurb dry grip and are very sharp and precise at turning in compared to t1r's.Pots re040's are a bit like marmite ...you either love them or hate them :roll: I just take it easy in wet conditions when i have my pots on the front. :wink:

New pots it is then as impressed with them so far, don't drive quick in the wet anyway :wink:

HASNIC said:
dotty said:
T1-Rs are sooo good 8)

Untill you drive a car shod with Parada Spec 2's :wink:

Hasnic are the tyres for sale on the ABP specials Parada Spec 2?

ABP.jpg

if so I'll be having 2 of them soon.

Back