• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any Idea what these are for?

Do they make the car shell a bit more rigid :?

If that answer is total b*l***ks then blame it on the alcohol thats being consumed at the mo :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sara said:
Do they make the car shell a bit more rigid :?

If that answer is total b*l***ks then blame it on the alcohol thats being consumed at the mo :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure the good lady is on the right lines. 8)

I am sure I have seen this kind of setup (another forum maybe?) where the intent was to stiffen and assist in structural ability.

I am sure it was a Skyline I saw it on. :-k

They are wing brace, help stop chassis flex :)

And Andy they'd be massive overkill for you, only really notice it on hardcore track abuse, plus they aren't mugen :lol:

If you got money to waste then buy em :wink: :lol:

I probably would.

i would get them, the JUN boys tryed them out on a BMI vid, the front end of the dc5 is the weakspot

Fire_2 said:
i would get them, the JUN boys tryed them out on a BMI vid, the front end of the dc5 is the weakspot

But then they are overkill for 99% of people anyway.

Fire_2 said:
not if u wana lap taskuba under a minuate :twisted:

Well if you find a circuit called Taskuba then i'll lap it in under the fictional time of a minuate.

My point is, if you want to go really quick, you have the chassis seam welded, a full weld in cage, empty parts of the chassis filled with expanding foam and so on, for most people on here wing braces are more of a bragging right than a need.

Back