• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

any one use MILLERS CFS NT NANODRIVE?????

That millers oil doesn't meet the same specification as say Mobil 3000. Which is about £40 cheaper.

VW approved oils are some of the best around. I think Castrol Edge has this approval so that's a good shout, and cheaper than some of the overpriced oils.

That millers oil doesn't meet the same specification as say Mobil 3000. Which is about £40 cheaper.

VW approved oils are some of the best around. I think Castrol Edge has this approval so that's a good shout, and cheaper than some of the overpriced oils.

Hi

I think you're looking at it in the wrong way. Are you talking about oils for a Type R/performance engine or for a diesel with low emissions on a long life service schedule? The latest VW specs are difficult to meet, but that is due to the emissions/longevity/engine type they cover. Performance oils aren't aimed at meeting those sort of requirements, generally they are just designed to give the best protection, the Nanodrive is designed to do that and free up some power.

Cheers

Tim

The only oil I will use in my Cars! First week of owning my 40k miles FN2 jobs done lol Full detail / Miltek / HKS Racing Suction kit / Hondata / Millers 5w40 Nanodrive and Millers CRX75/90 NT Gearbox oil felt like a different car as soon as it was in! Car was serviced by Honda 1000 miles before! :evil:

2efss2s.jpg

Back