• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone got a hi res pic of an Audi TT wheel?

Continuing my research of the best finish for the refurbishment of my standard wheels I've been told that a shiny, grain-free finish is offered by Wicked Wheels that can be found on cars like the Audi TT. I was hoping someone would be able to provide a high resolution photo of a TT wheel or another car with this kind of finish so I can guage how it would look on a CTR.

Alternatively if someone had already had this kind of finish done on standard CTR wheels then pics of that would be even better!

Find your nearest Toni and Guy as there is bound to be atleast 3 or 4 sat outside :wink:

Find your nearest Toni and Guy as there is bound to be atleast 3 or 4 sat outside Wink

Thats actually funny as the Manager and Assistant Manager at the wolverhampton branch both have audi TTs At least the Managers one is the 3.2 Flying machine thing :)

Problem is they both women :)

Back