• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone got a Janspeed system?

Don't think Janspeed has made a system for Type-R however speaking from past experiance, quality of Janspeed exhausts are $HIT!

Trung said:
Don't think Janspeed has made a system for Type-R however speaking from past experiance, quality of Janspeed exhausts are $HIT!

Wouldnt say that, alot of development goes into each system that they design. Had a factory tour today, very very impressed

I had a Janspeed on my 205 GTI, and have to concour with Trung, it lasted about 8 months before getting a hole in the backbox and the flanges rusting :shock: of course they MAY have gotten better......

Yeh Janspeed and not good quality and most of there systems are made from mild steel

Janspeed even went bust for a while

I had a Janspeed system on my Saxo and it too was shite. The back box baffles went in about 8 months. It came with a lifetime warrenty which wasn't worth a shite, as they went into recievership. They offered me a replacement at 50% cost, so I told them to poke their offer I'll go for a reputable this time :twisted:

Back