• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone used or got Neuspeed Short Shifter on their CTR?

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Anyone?

Saw this recently in the J-Tuner mag I think, just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this?

Cheers in advance :wink:

I have it on my ep1 :oops: (pic in my car thread).

Probably the best £90 i've ever spent.

Made a huge improvement on my gearbox, the throws are now about 50% shorter up and down (Will be less on your ctr i imagine, as mine had huuuuge throws :oops: ).

Colinjy fitted mine in about 5-10 minutes, legend! Simple to fit (looked it! :oops: ) and vast improvment. £90 well spent!

Cheers Dynax :wink:

Like you said, the improvements maybe less noticeable on the CTR, but thanks for the reply my man :D

Think Carl might have tried it.

I think TP has one aswell, best off asking them.

I noticed a definate improvement, so did my mate who drove my car. Others who have tried it also liked it. I'd recommend them 8)

neuspeed.jpg

Yup I've got one, certainly improves the shift quality. Makes changing gear that little bit quicker. Also makes the change from 1st to 2nd a little easier.

Probably not something I'd do on a fairly stock car, but one with more power might really benefit when your pulling away quickly.

did it need modifying on the CTR ?

as i remember doing dynax's took a little bit of modding to get it to sit properly

Dynax said:
Yeah, you took a pen knife to it! :lol: 8) Top man

it's a swiss army knife actually, and it's the only thing i need be it open heart surgery, trapped on a deserted island or modifying a short shifter ;)

colinjy said:
did it need modifying on the CTR ?

as i remember doing dynax's took a little bit of modding to get it to sit properly

Don't think so, just bolted on. Although it was fitted by Paul @ TDi North, I don't remember him having to alter anything much, it only took him about 15mins in total.

Back