• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Are pre-facelift rear lights a straight swap on Facelift?

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
As some of you know, I picked my first CTR up last week :twisted:

Got a Milano & the ONLY thing I don't like about it is the rear light clusters.
Look too MAX CHAV for me.

Can I swap to a set of all red pre-facelifts rear clusters?
Think it'll suit the car more.

Thanks in advance :wink:

Reackon so mate, its an easy swap the other way, need to modify the reversing bulb holder IIRC.
Got a set in the loft if you want some!!
AC :D

andycole said:
Reackon so mate, its an easy swap the other way, need to modify the reversing bulb holder IIRC.
Got a set in the loft if you want some!!
AC :D

Cheers Andy,

How much you looking @ for em?

Any idea on whether you DEFO need to mod things to get em to work/fit properly?

I'm pretty sure the holder will need modding as you mod the prefacelift one to fit facelift lights, this might be the first time its been done the other way round though!!
Your friendly dealer will be able to help i'm sure.
As for the ££'s, pm me an offer mate!!
AC :)

Thanks for the help Andy :wink:

Will speak to my local Stealer & then if it's no pig job, then I'll make you an offer :)

Thanks again my man

SpaceMonkey said:
Thanks for the help Andy :wink:

Will speak to my local Stealer & then if it's no pig job, then I'll make you an offer :)

Thanks again my man

No probs mate!!
AC 8)

Yup the bulbholder will have to be modified, its a fairly easy swap, should take about 45 minutes to swap the lot around, including doing the wiring, if you want rid of your facelift rear lights I'm sure theres plenty of people on the forums that would be happy to swap you their pre-facelift lights plus cash perhaps.

Thanks for the reply Chief :wink:

Don't really wanna have to mod anything tbh, so might learn to put up with em.....hmmmmm :?

Back