• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Autobrite Products? Any one use them?

so folks,

I'm thinking of buying the Autobrite HD foam lance and one of their many foams they offer.

Any one use them and and got any feed back on their products?

EPSAM

Yeah, I have had a Snow Foam lance and Magifoam and its pretty decent, gets rid of the crap a bit before you start washing it normally.

Foams up nicely and gives a good thick coat on top of the car.

I have also got a few of there other products but have not tried it yet, Cherry Glaze seems to get good results as well, so may try some of that shortly too.

1471314_10151730270642657_552221937_n.jpg

Yeah thats what I need! My so called snow foam is just soapy water. Its crap.

I want a one that comes out blue but I'm just going to just ring up tomorrow and see what they recommend. They seem to sell loads i cant ever remember which one is which haha.

as you can see, when it comes out the nozzle, just water. :(

The foam lance is good and the magifoam is decent too, lasts for ages. Some of the stuff is a bit pricey IMO and can get just as good stuff for cheaper elsewhere.

Well I have ordered the Autobrite Lance and waiting on it to arrive. Hopefully have it tomorrow and get it on the go to see whats what :)

Its the lance that produces the foam not the product, autoglym tfr or clean all does the same thing, so a top tip is pay for a decent lance if you want that foam look covering.

The lance is good but not to keen on the magifoam, bilt hamber auto foam gets great reviews for cleaning power also valet pro citrus degreaser. I should have some angelwax fast foam coming today so will give that a try

I've started to use their products and I'm a convert. Really good stuff.

Plus it's only down the road so it's easy to get and to barter with them. Much cheapness

I've got some of there products. I've got there black magic polish, cherry glaze, project 33, citrus wash very cherry non acid wheel cleaner and purple magic shampoo. I got all this stuff to start me off as I've started to use a das6 polisher to keep my black fiesta tip top. The finish I got on my first go was good well worth the money mate.

Back