• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back' N' R

Well after parting with the CTR
icon_sad.gif
due to no work am now working fulltime again so a month into my new job i went & brought this.....

teg032.jpg

teg029.jpg

teg035.jpg

teg033.jpg

teg034.jpg

teg031.jpg

Let me know what you think!!!

Firstly congrats on your new job. I nearly had to sell my CTR a year ago, due to being made redundant.

Secondly nice car :D

Enjoy :smt023

sorry to hear about your CTR, i was in a similar situation a few months back :(

looks a mint DC2 mate!!! bet your glad to be back :)

Have you got much to do on it? I've a bit of a list at the moment on mine firstly ive got to get the dent sorted.

love it!

seriously thinking about giving my ep3 to rach and buying one of these for myself when funds allow!

sorry to hear about your CTR, i was in a similar situation a few months back :(

looks a mint DC2 mate!!! bet your glad to be back :)

Have you got much to do on it? I've a bit of a list at the moment on mine firstly ive got to get the dent sorted.

Don't have much to do apart from 2 bushes on the rear which are getting done on wednesday @ tgm waiting for a guy to get back to me to re-cover the drivers seat but apart from that she's std :cool:

Don't have much to do apart from 2 bushes on the rear which are getting done on wednesday @ tgm waiting for a guy to get back to me to re-cover the drivers seat but apart from that she's std :cool:

:cool:

most of mine are cosmetic fit new interior, bit of rust on my drivers arch, a new rear type r sticker & 2 new red H's oh & definetly new tyres mine have been described as ditchfinders :lol: :eek:

Mine failed the MOT on my ARB bushes which have now been replaced, my trailing arms are split so will be replacing them quite soon too.

Back