• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Backbox recommendations

Alright folks,
Had my standard EP3 near 2 months now and love it. The only thing is the amount of people that had said to me "didn't hear you coming" is getting to me. Iv ordered a k&n typhoon, but what backbox do you guys recommend? Preferably I fancy a 4 inch Japcan style exhaust, and preferably around the £200. In my mind I have something like a cobra, scorpion or spec 3 m2.
Cheers in advance.

You could get second hand, buddy club exhaust or spoon n1 around that price mark.

You just gotta keep your eyes open! ;)

FS section.

Spoon N1, you won't be disappointed. I picked mine up second hand from ebay about 2 weeks ago for £215 inc p+p minus a few expected scuffs it is in brilliant condition just keep an eye on the newly listed

Alright folks,
Had my standard EP3 near 2 months now and love it. The only thing is the amount of people that had said to me "didn't hear you coming" is getting to me. Iv ordered a k&n typhoon, but what backbox do you guys recommend? Preferably I fancy a 4 inch Japcan style exhaust, and preferably around the £200. In my mind I have something like a cobra, scorpion or spec 3 m2.
Cheers in advance.
STANDARD looks best , just change the b pipe you won't gain as much just changing backbox and leaving oem b pipe ......

Back