• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

bens ep3 :)

hi all im ben from Staffordshire im 19 and i picked my premier edition civic up 4 weeks ago now and have loved every second of driving it
here is a few photos when i picked it up. came with a mugen front grill and insert and all a mugen air box :) full honda service history and only on 68000 i had to have it :)

plans for the future
1. hks hi low
2. bc coilovers
3. mugen spoiler
4. 20mm spacers
5. 4-2-1 manifold not sure which brand yet any ideas ?
6. remap from tdi north

im sure they will be much more to come :) opinions ?

Attachments

• pick up day.jpg
    pick up day.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 22
  • pick up day 2.jpg
    pick up day 2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 27
  • pick up day 3.jpg
    pick up day 3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
bens ep3

paid day came around and i decided to get some rota grids got a pair of mint one finished in bronze wrapped in prada spec 2s with great tread on them :) then next i gave her a good clean more to come soon :)

Attachments

• rotas on 1.jpg
    rotas on 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 33
  • good clean.jpg
    good clean.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 32
Cheers pal :) pay day is coming up soon and I'm going to be changing the front disks and pads can any recommend what's best to go for ?

Depends what you want really, are you going to do track days etc.

Oem's are fine otherwise for everyday driving, you could just upgrade the pads, a lot will recommend Ferodo DS2500's. You could then use a better fluid like Motul RBF600 and if you want/have enough money change to braided hoses, such as, Hel for better brake feel.

I changed mine for Brembo Oem discs and pads front and rear and used the Motul RBF600 fluid. These were cheaper than genuine Honda, I used genuine discs on my 1st CTR but they had a tendency to warp (this may be sorted now though) but I haven't had any problems so far with the Brembo's.

In the future I may change/upgrade to Hel hoses, stoptech discs and the Ferodo pads but my set up has been fine for me for everyday use.

hi ben nice ep3 best colour imo I done stoptech front and rear discs ferodo pads hel lines and decent fluid come to about 600 quid all in makes a big difference mines a fn2 but think prices are roughly the same

Just for a daily use mate how much did your brembos set you back ?

IIRC discs and pads for front and rear cost £200 inc vat, that was over a year ago now. Got them from FoS (Fergusons of Stirling) Performance off ebay. I believe Opie Oils are doing Brembo's now too.

Back