• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best place to get new mats?

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Looking to get some new mats.....
I just noticed that my driver one is shagged already? :shock:
The car is only 18 months old & it;s knackered.....the quality is crap!!!

Wanna get some new ones, any ideas?

I know there are JDM mats availible @ Honda, is this the best place to get them?

Thanks in advance

Standard ones wear really easily.

Best to get JDM ones or some other brand (dont know of any, apart from the custom ones you can buy, or ones on ebay).

PP:UK did JDM Mats cheap, not sure if they still do now after all....Apart from that, you see the occasional JDM mats on fleabay

I need some new mats too buecause the 'normal' ones have worn though but i just can't justify £100+ on a set of mats :(

monkey boy kev said:
I need some new mats too buecause the 'normal' ones have worn though but i just can't justify £100+ on a set of mats :(

why not you will go through two sets of 'normal' Type R mats (£45.00 a set iirc) before the JDM mats start to wear 8)

dotty said:
monkey boy kev said:

why not you will go through two sets of 'normal' Type R mats (£45.00 a set iirc) before the JDM mats start to wear 8)

Yeah i know the JDM ones are of far superior quality i just cant justift over £100 for mat speriod. If i was flush with cash then i wouldn't think twice.

Back