• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Beware in Wolverhampton Blue Evo 8 stolen

I am seriously thinking of selling my CTR.

A guy 200m up the road from me had his Evo nicked the weekend, they smashed his door down and beat him before taking his keys.

He had loads of security, post at end of drive, alarm, video camera

Its a little close for comfort, a neighbour told me that there was a couple of guys checking my motor out the same night.

I dont feel safe, dont get me wrong I love the car but it ant worth the hassle.

I didnt sleep a wink last night, I was up the window at evey noise.

Im off to B & Q to get some more dead bolts and thinking of fitting an alarm to the house with panic buttons.

The front door is the only means of entry so if thats pretty secure then it might help.

Jamie, I'm sorry to hear this mate :(

Unfortunatly with the scum that'a around today, there's not much you can do to stop your car getting stolen :(

MilanoChris said:
Jamie, I'm sorry to hear this mate :(

Unfortunatly with the scum that'a around today, there's not much you can do to stop your car getting stolen :(

Its not the car Im worried about, that can be replaced, its the fact that someone gets into your house and does anything to get the keys.

JamieC said:
Its not the car Im worried about, that can be replaced, its the fact that someone gets into your house and does anything to get the keys.

A fair point Jamie - it really f**ks me off when people have to think like this when all you want is to be able to enjoy what you have grafted for. :x :x

I would understand if you sold up mate, I really would. :|

Scousefella said:
JamieC said:

A fair point Jamie - it really f**ks me off when people have to think like this when all you want is to be able to enjoy what you have grafted for. :x :x

I would understand if you sold up mate, I really would. :|

It really does my head in, from another thread I started it appears that my car could only be worth 12 -12.5K so selling it ant an option.

Im just going to step up security on my door and fit a house alarm this weekend with panic buttons next to my bed.

And invest in a base ball bat :D

lol offer them a go of the beer bong and if they can still stand after, then give em a good kicking, all in self defence of course :twisted:

Millsey said:
JamieC said:
colinjy said:
just get s shot gun

Saying that I saw some recently in a sports shop, £150

You'd probably end up doin life using that due to our pathetic justice system... :x

and ?

id proberbly only see 6 weeks of it then be let off for good behavior

one the + side it'll be 1 or 2 fewer pieces of scum on the streets

mine is in a lock box in my room with a sign on the front and back door saying there is a firearm in the house so enter at your own risk

that'll be the evo the police were chasing in oldbury the other day, the chase ended up with a crash in tipton, they caught the 4 little f*ckers with a sh*te load of stolen fags. Oh dear!!!! It was in the express and star, the evo was stolen a couple of days ago from w-ton it said.

Back