• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black FN2 Stolen Warrington

tp

If anyone sees my black (Non-GT) FN2 please call the police. Reg is very distinct as it ends TPW.
Also have JDM Union Jack badge on the back and a TDi North sticker on it.

It shouldnt get far as it came home on the back of a trailor last night as it had a blowout and damaged passenger wheel

Last edited by a moderator:
Just posted in your other thread mate, really sorry to hear this :evil:

Makes me sick thinking about it

Lot of it going on in area.
Kids stealing to order, given £200 each to deliver car to pikey bastards who ring them or sell parts.

Will be looking to see how much stuff for FN2's a certain Mr Ferret is selling on ebay an forums shortly. He seems to have loads of contacts at scrap yards. :rolleyes: :D

Ah crap - sorry to hear that Paul. :( F'ing ridiculous. Hope you get it sorted out for the better asap.

I suppose it's one saving grace they didn't take the GTR as well, although I can imagine them trying to pull away in it, and just bunny hopping and stalling down the road waking the entire street up in the process:evil:

Sorry to hear this Paul :( Bit of a nightmare. Scum of the earth. However on a good note no one was hurt and it can be replaced.

Very sorry to hear about this Paul. I'll keep my eyes peeled as I'm fairly local.

Chances are it'll end up in one of two places: North Liverpool or East Manchester. :(

Car was checked by the Assessors on December the 10th.....and today I get a phonecall to say it's reparable after chasing nearly every day since to get the report!

I bloody well know it's reparable as I went to see it on the 11th as all it needs is a new wheel and tire and a lock change! Incompetent Insurance company retards! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back