• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Blackspot - Road Angel.

Blackspot customer support is first class. I managed to break my Road Angel Navigator mounting unit as the suction of the windscreen mount is too good.

I sent them an email, asking for the price of a replacement part. Their response was, 'It's in the post, should be with you shortly'!

Didn't cost me a bean :D

I've found them great too....although will test how good they are when I call them to see if they'll take part ex ona RA2 with my classic :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
I've found them great too....although will test how good they are when I call them to see if they'll take part ex ona RA2 with my classic :lol:

They should do mate as I got a news letter from them explaining the part exchange. They were offering more for my classic than what I sold it for :cry:

Bazzer said:
Welsh-Rich said:

They should do mate as I got a news letter from them explaining the part exchange. They were offering more for my classic than what I sold it for :cry:

Thats great news, cheers mate. Got the advert about the nav man, but don't need it! The only thing putting me off is that I've got lifetime subscription on the Classic :?

Welsh-Rich said:
Thats great news, cheers mate. Got the advert about the nav man, but don't need it! The only thing putting me off is that I've got lifetime subscription on the Classic :?

Yeah thats a buggar mate as it's not transferable between units.

Bazzer said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Yeah thats a buggar mate as it's not transferable between units.

That'll teach me for being so damn eager :roll: :lol:

Back