• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buying advice needed please

Evening all. I'm after a bit of buying advice. I have already had 2 ep3s and have just sold my vxr. I have bought a l200 pickup to play in as I love 4x4 but still want to have a car. I have found a 2005 cosmic grey ep3. 1 year mot for £2700. I'd say maybe £2500 at the lowest. It has a dent in the boot but clean apart from that. Does that price seem ok as it does have high miles or is it to much ? Cheers all

Does sound quite cheap but can't really judge without knowing the history and what if anything has been/will need changed. If the miles are high and there are no recent receipts for clutch/exhaust, it is a good bet they would need done soon. Also have to think of how much life is left on disks etc so need to factor everything in.

I'm unsure on it history but I will check it over. At that milage would the timing chain need done. Will it rattle if its on its way out ?

Back