• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buying FN2 - anyone know these cars?

Hi all,

Looking at a pair of silver FN2 Type-R GT's on Sunday and hoping they look as good in person as in the info/vids/pictures I have.

Anyone know either of these cars - both silver FN2 Type-R GT's - RV59LGL (on rage 19's) and SP11WUU (on standard 18's)? Looking at buying either of these cars and seem sound. Be good to get some owner or other feedback should anyone know...

Brian.

Did you buy one mate? I love the look of the rage allows! I have the standard 18" wheels and love them

Good colour choice if you go for one of these cars. Would probably go for 11 plate as it wil come standard with lsd and also 18s will ride better. Rage alloys do look good though. Good luck with your purchase and hope to see your new motor on here soon! If you do a search there is also a buying guide aswel for things to look out for. Realy helped when buying mine.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back