• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cam cover variation?

Hi guys, I'm half way through restoring/spraying a cam cover for an ep3 I bought from the forum off a member. I've masked up all the holes etc but noticed that the cover has two extra holes on the right hand side of the cover (nearside).

Try as I might I've not found a single cover that matches, I've looked through hundreds of pictures on spooner restorations and found nothing, the rest of the cover matches up perfectly. Any ideas? Please find a picture attached of the holes masked up next to the breather.

image.jpg

Hi guys, I'm half way through restoring/spraying a cam cover for an ep3 I bought from the forum off a member. I've masked up all the holes etc but noticed that the cover has two extra holes on the right hand side of the cover (nearside).

Try as I might I've not found a single cover that matches, I've looked through hundreds of pictures on spooner restorations and found nothing, the rest of the cover matches up perfectly. Any ideas? Please find a picture attached of the holes masked up next to the breather.

image.jpg

I'm sure ep3 has one breather hole
I've got one on mine coming from air box to the rocker cover

Back