• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Camber setup?

Where can I get a full camber setup for my DC5, the suspension is all standard, but I'd like to get this setup correctly.

I've heard that System-R and TGM are very good places to go, however both are 120 miles away, so quite a trek.

Is there anything in the midlands area, I'm based in Northants.

Also how much should I expect to pay for this service?

Cheers.

I travelled up to TGM from SW Devon to have my CTR set up. It really is worth the travel.

I had the front and rear camber adjusters, Eibach springs and JDM ARB fitted.

They dont just slap on a setting, Tom will talk to you about what you want from the car, types of roads you drive etc... and tailor the settings to what will suit you best. Also as he is setting up the camber and toe, he will talk you through what he is doing, relating the mechanical adjustments to the readings on the alignment computer, so you get a great understanding of how it all works, and the benfits the adjustment will give.

Highly recommended from me :smt023 I think its good they are a fair distance from me or I would spend waaaaay to much money there :lol:

Sounds like it's worth the trip then! lol.

How much is the setup roughly?

Need to get two new rear tyres first before I go, but think it needs done asap really!

Rough approximate prices are;

£60 alignment set up

£20 front adjustable bolts (Eibach)

£120 rear adjustable arms (Eibach/SPC)

(not sure on fitting for the camber adjusters)

They usually give 10% off for Forum/Club members - Best to call for definitive prices tho. :smt023

http://www.tgmsportracing.co.uk

Tel: 01252 811 972

Sankey Lane,
Cove Road,
Fleet,
Hants

I had my springs and set up done by Tom @ TGM and the results are fantastic, as was the advice and service. 8) 8) :D

sh33n said:
About the same, so whichever gives the best setup and value!

I live in Bedfordshire and took the journey down to TGM for my alignment, lets just say i was more than happy driving down there for the service and professionalism that i recieved.

My CTR has never felt better.

Back