• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Centre Console

Dynax

The Babysitter
What do people think will look good?

On about the centre console by the gearstick, aswell as the dial surround.

Mines currently milano red but thinking of changing it.

Thinking about doing it light grey/gunmetal.

Any other suggestions?

Dynax said:
What do people think will look good?

On about the centre console by the gearstick, aswell as the dial surround.

Mines currently milano red but thinking of changing it.

Thinking about doing it light grey/gunmetal.

Any other suggestions?

changing already.. :lol: wonder why.. :p

I have a spare console, so im doing the second one.

Just not sure what colour.

Not silver, as its been silver before, and looks to boring :p Cant explain it, but looks standard to me and thats not what i want :lol:

Thinking about gunmetal still.

Need more ideas!

Rather than the bright red you already have, how about the body colour paint or even a bronze colour to match your wheels?

My wheels are gold :lol: :lol:

Cant get the paint to match my car, Honda wont sell it to general public (although i can get my hands on some, just dont know how much). And halfords cant mix it as its pearlscent.

I'll have JDM Mats/Red DC2 Style Recaros.....So thats why i did centre console red so it'll all match

Dynax said:
My wheels are gold :lol: :lol:

Cant get the paint to match my car, Honda wont sell it to general public (although i can get my hands on some, just dont know how much). And halfords cant mix it as its pearlscent.

I'll have JDM Mats/Red DC2 Style Recaros.....So thats why i did centre console red so it'll all match

:oops: Sorry Rich

Gotta be worth trying the body colour imo mate.

Back