• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Centre Console

Riflez

$ Forum Pikey $
There used to be a good guide around for getting the console out to replace the stereo, Anyone seen it?

i'm sure someone will post the link soon.

but what i do is take the glove compartment out, use a long screwdriver and push the gear surround out.

once that popped out, gentally(sp) praise the centre console out.

I need to change my centre console as its scratched and bobbly- new one ordered so hopefully get that next week.

It's a piece of p1ss. PM me if you get stuck, as I cant be arsed to write a how to at the moment.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but i got my new stereo through today but dont even know where to start with removing the old one!!!! could anyone help? cheers

Does anybody know where you get the new housing for the new cd player? also is there a connection lead that you can buy so it will plug straight into the honda connector as it doesnt fit the connection on my cd player?

Does anybody know where you get the new housing for the new cd player? also is there a connection lead that you can buy so it will plug straight into the honda connector as it doesnt fit the connection on my cd player?

You need an adaptor mate. Your local motor factor should be able to help. I think it's the accord one for the civic.

You need an adaptor mate. Your local motor factor should be able to help. I think it's the accord one for the civic.

Yep, ive just bought mine off ebay, got if for £3.49 delivered. Its the PC2-68-4 one you want. :)

Back