• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

civic in fastcar

just been told that my friend glenns civic is on the cover of fastcar this month, its a brown one with gold wheels, i did all the body and paint on it about 2years ago, am realy chuffed its gone on cover, havent seen the feature yet but picking up a copy asap, anyone seen it yet?
heres a few pics of when i'd first painted it

153.jpg

147.jpg

151.jpg

The civic is indeed on the front, and a few pages inside!

Seen it at the shows and the finish is excellent :smt023

a41ab8c6.jpg

Also noticed they put EP3 for a 1.6 EP

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint job looks good. When you said brown, all kinds of things popped into my mind.

I want to go to a yank car meet where slags in short skirts are everywhere. You just get a load of floor stairers in a cold car park here.

I wonder, if its a Civic special, if there are any FN2's in there at all?

thanks for the nice comments guys, just read the feature, bit upset i didnt get a bigger mention or any of my buisness info but pics look good, i actualy did the engine bay first as you can see in my pics, he then sent it to someone else who got rid of all his excess crap. i painted a wavey check petrol cap on it and didnt tell him, got a text two days after he picked it up saying he loved it, good job ha ha

Back