• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Cleaning projector headlights?

I have rather poor light output, practically useless at night having lights on. I currently have HID’s installed on my Ep3.

I’ve tried buying a new kit to see if it was that, I’ve polished the headlights up too. I’m at the stage where I’ve bought some new Osram nightbreaker bulbs and try going back to halogen setup, but then saw that it could be the projector lens or reflectors inside the housing.

Has anyone dealt with cleaning this up? What would be best to clean it up and is there an easier method other than opening the whole light housing up to get to it?

I’m running out of options as to what is causing the low output of light, it’s becoming dangerous during night time driving.

thanks

You have to open it to clean inside. Are you sure it's not the HIDs themselves?

I have rather poor light output, practically useless at night having lights on. I currently have HID’s installed on my Ep3.

I’ve tried buying a new kit to see if it was that, I’ve polished the headlights up too. I’m at the stage where I’ve bought some new Osram nightbreaker bulbs and try going back to halogen setup, but then saw that it could be the projector lens or reflectors inside the housing.

Has anyone dealt with cleaning this up? What would be best to clean it up and is there an easier method other than opening the whole light housing up to get to it?

I’m running out of options as to what is causing the low output of light, it’s becoming dangerous during night time driving.

thanks
What Watss are the ballast?if there 35w there dead your going to need 55w

Back