• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Coilovers for moi!

Dynax

The Babysitter
Can anyone recommend some decent coilovers that are sub £500?

And does anyone know if TGM will supply/fit/setup?

I know KW do a kit for your car, but iirc it was quite expensive!
Speak with tom, he might be able to sort you something out with some type r dampers and springs.

Could be good, will ring him sometime soon!

Found a sportline kit -20mm/-120mm...Group buy price of £331 delivered :shock: Wonder how much to fit and setup 8) 30% uprated

To be hones, fitting a new set of coil overs isnt a massive job! 1 bolt on the suspension arms and 3 or 4 bolts on each turret... its the setup that takes the time and costs the £££

Dynax said:
Could be good, will ring him sometime soon!

Found a sportline kit -20mm/-120mm...Group buy price of £331 delivered :shock: Wonder how much to fit and setup 8) 30% uprated

good price that... 8)

Dynax, it seems you come up with a lot of random ideas but never actually go through with them :?

Rcb said:
Dynax, it seems you come up with a lot of random ideas but never actually go through with them :?

Since when :?: Havent posted up anything about my car recently, yet shed loads of work has gone into it

SOates82 said:
To be hones, fitting a new set of coil overs isnt a massive job! 1 bolt on the suspension arms and 3 or 4 bolts on each turret... its the setup that takes the time and costs the £££

:whistle :whistle Dont suppose you fancy fitting them steve :lol: I'll pay :wink: :lol:

Dynax said:
SOates82 said:

:whistle :whistle Dont suppose you fancy fitting them steve :lol: I'll pay :wink: :lol:

LOL

Mate, they are realy east to fit. the hardest bit is spilting the ball joints.
Takes about 30secs to change the backs :wink:

Mwhaha, think i've roped someone into doing it :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

P Reddy said:
Dynax said:
SOates82 said:

LOL

Mate, they are realy east to fit. the hardest bit is spilting the ball joints.
Takes about 30secs to change the backs :wink:

Completely agree .. bl00dy ball joints... and 30 sec for the rear. (actually more like an hour on your own). here you go!

I've signed up for a group buy.

When they close it payment will be sent and delivery will commence :p :twisted:

Oh, and i have a buyer arrange for my eibach pro kit :lol: Alls good!

Back