• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Contenential Contact sports

Just had four of these fitted and i must say i am very impressed. They have hugely reduced the road noise of my old Pots and seem to grip the road a lot better under hard acceleration.
I have'nt had an issued yet but they're rim protectors are none exsistant but so far that is the only draw back i have found.
Going to pop out in the rain now to see how their grip compares and will let you all know later. But so far i am :D :D :D

would've thought the sidewalls on these were too soft for a CTR tbh

I have these, they have very soft tyre walls, but i prefere it that way, feel more in control of the car with the 'give' in the tyre wall

Black R said:
I have these, they have very soft tyre walls, but i prefere it that way, feel more in control of the car with the 'give' in the tyre wall

I felt totally the opposite, the car moves too much of its own accord with soft walled tyres, i like to tell the car what to do not the other way round :wink:

I used to have an ST170 and these were fitted as standard. Thought they complete rubbish. Far too soft and not enough confidence in the wet.But thats just my opinion, different driving styles suit different tyres.

Agreed the side walls are soft but so far I am liking them. Had more confidence in the wet as well (did'nt spin out powering through corners or accelerating). Saying that have'nt given them a real hard time yet so my final judgement is still reserved.
I got these of Flebay all 4 brand new (with stickers attached) for £215, and got them checked and fitted at Slowfits for £36 all in.
Bargin I thought.
(price to good to be true? we will find out in the near future no doubt)!

Back