• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ctr springs onto a sport

would H+R lowering springs for a civic type-r fit onto a civic sport, or are they totaly different set up,

cheers ian

When you say the civic sport, do you mean the EP2? (I.e. same look/shape as the EP3?)

If yes, then they will fit on. Dont know what they'd be like though, as the EP3 weighs alot more so the springs will be different.

It may not lower it as much

Dynax said:
When you say the civic sport, do you mean the EP2? (I.e. same look/shape as the EP3?)

If yes, then they will fit on. Dont know what they'd be like though, as the EP3 weighs alot more so the springs will be different.

It may not lower it as much

yes mate think it is the ep2, it looks the same as the type-r but without the spoiler,

cheers ian

Then yes, they will fit :wink:

I know some owners that have EP3 tein springs.

Just its a question or how well they will suit. As i said, the CTR weighs 1270 (i think) where as ours weigh around (1165, or 1125 :s)

So therefore might not lower as much or something :lol:

Back