• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR & Teg.....let loose :wink:

:twisted: :twisted:

CTRTEG013.jpg

CTRTEG014.jpg

CTRTEG019.jpg

CTRTEG017.jpg

CTRTEG010.jpg

CTRTEG018.jpg

Just thought we would treat you all :-D

Tis Andy's Teg ya fool :roll: :lol:

Pics aint great, really dont know why some are bright and others are dark!!

Hopefully Andy has got some good pics aswell,most of my pics where of Caz :wink: :p :D :lol: :twisted:

vin Petrol said:

Do I have to come up there and deliver the mats personally you plastic scouse fcuk :lol: :lol:

vin Petrol said:
Hopefully Andy has got some good pics aswell,most of my pics where of Caz :wink: :p :D :lol: :twisted:

I see your logic there :twisted:

dotty said:
vin Petrol said:

Do I have to come up there and deliver the mats personally you plastic scouse fcuk :lol: :lol:

vin Petrol said:

I see your logic there :twisted:

LMAO

Plastic scouser, you may come walking upto me, but you will be limping back to you ctr :twisted:

Andy showed me a very nice pic, the image will be having a leading role in my next "Tommy Tank" :p

Sorry Andy :lol:

Plastic Scouser - not heard that for AGES!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those in the know, whilst I was in Liverpool last week my sister was telling me that she was out shopping in St Helens recently and (Heavily Preggers) felt a few pains. My Mum said to her straight away - come on girl lets get you home, you are not giving birth to a Wooly Back!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Plastic Scouser - not heard that for AGES!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those in the know, whilst I was in Liverpool last week my sister was telling me that she was out shopping in St Helens recently and (Heavily Preggers) felt a few pains. My Mum said to her straight away - come on girl lets get you home, you are not giving birth to a Wooly Back!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PMFSL

Dont blame her :D

Back