• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dc5 insurance

Hi guys. Ive had my ep3 now for a couple of years, ** be getting a nice pay check soon and need to put it towards something I've always wanted and that's a dc5!

Next month ** be 22 with 2 years no claims. I've tried a couple of insurance companies but there coming out at the £2000 mark. Just wondering if anyone is around my age and got their insurance much cheaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith Micheals was the best for me when I first got my DC5. Think I was about 23-24 and had no NCB. Paid £1600 IIRC.

Ahhh that's more like it, £2000 is pretty ott as my ep3 is only £850. Cheers for that ** see what I can get :)

Hi guys. Ive had my ep3 now for a couple of years, ** be getting a nice pay check soon and need to put it towards something I've always wanted and that's a dc5!

Next month ** be 22 with 2 years no claims. I've tried a couple of insurance companies but there coming out at the £2000 mark. Just wondering if anyone is around my age and got their insurance much cheaper?

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Hi Justin
And please feel free to try our scheme :)

Back