• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Deleting one's own posts.

Rapid 17

Mature Member ™
Is it possible to have the facility to delete one's own posts ? this would be useful to somebody like me who has very limited knowledge regarding PC's and especially as i have been known to make a cock up or two.

Geoff. :D

Is it possible to have the facility to delete one's own posts ? this would be useful to somebody like me who has very limited knowledge regarding PC's and especially as i have been known to make a cock up or two.

Geoff. :D
You can Geoff. Go to "edit" (bottom right of your post), then you there is an option to delete the post. When you press delete, two options appear at the bottom of the screen. By default it is set to "do not delete message". Unclick this and then click the option below "delete message".

Job done :cool:

You can Geoff. Go to "edit" (bottom right of your post), then you there is an option to delete the post. When you press delete, two options appear at the bottom of the screen. By default it is set to "do not delete message". Unclick this and then click the option below "delete message".

Job done :cool:

Cheers for that Tony. :smt023

Back