• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Detailing....

pro detailer it is then, that would be excellent mate, keep in touch and let me know whats what. Do you detail all sorts of cars or do you tend to do higher end stuff? id love to be a pro detailer, i know its a lot harder than it looks and im sure you can make a pretty decent living out of it too. I dont live too far from alderley edge where all the utd players live, im sure you could charge a fortune to them.

pro detailer it is then, that would be excellent mate, keep in touch and let me know whats what. Do you detail all sorts of cars or do you tend to do higher end stuff? id love to be a pro detailer, i know its a lot harder than it looks and im sure you can make a pretty decent living out of it too. I dont live too far from alderley edge where all the utd players live, im sure you could charge a fortune to them.

Lol, cheers mate. Yeah, I do get a continued discount with them, so the more I buy, the better it is.... If I say around 20% if the order's big enough and wax comes in boxes of 12's I think if I remember correctly....

Yeah I do allsorts of cars/vehicles..... Over the past week I've done a aston martin vantage, a RD500 vintage motorbike, astra vxr wed/thurs, an x-trail on sunday and then today and tomorrow I'm correcting a land rover ready for resale....
Love the job.
I used to make aircraft at BAe systems, but this blows it out of the water, so much more job satisfaction ;)

Prices always depend on locations, I do a lot of trader work, so that is middle of the road in terms of price, but if your spending 4 days on a car, you need to be paid accordingly!

You sound like your in a great location to be in the business.... Where I live, there are areas that are good for business, but not as good as utd ville ;)

I'll post a few pics up of stuff I've done some time.....

Back