• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do I need bigger injectors??

Im running 213BHP at the wheels about 250BHP at the fly :D I was doing some data logging from the hondata stuff and noticed that at max revs my duty is 87% is this too high :?

Hmm no, I think you'll be ok. What is your set up? I am using 650cc's on a JRSC running low boost and pushing around 280 at the fly. Though 550's would have done, we wanted a more even and diffuse spray of fuel. And you get that due to the design of the RC 650's.

Can't remember what the limit is, but I think its over 90%.

Mine max's out about 76% with 199 bhp at the wheels

Cheers guys! Im running JR manifold, sports cat, Toda exhaust, K-pro, JDM cams, ITG induction Quaiffe LSD :D

No you dont need bigger injectors, but would suggest getting it mapped for them mods with the K-Pro if it has not been done allready.

The fueling could be slightly out meaning your car will run lean with the header if not mapped correctly

But there is no need for bigger injectors

Tarticus said:
No you dont need bigger injectors, but would suggest getting it mapped for them mods with the K-Pro if it has not been done allready.

The fueling could be slightly out meaning your car will run lean with the header if not mapped correctly

No way its running lean at 87% duty...infact quite the oposite. :wink:

I was hitting 90% duty with my original setup on standard cams. I didnt go bigger ie 440's until I added the N2's.

Sorry G just trying to work out what Paul CTr is on about maybe he can PM details as im well confused

Yeah it was mapped and dynoed at TDi North! Its not running lean have AEM A/F gauge no probs there. Just worried I might fook up the injectors thats all. Thought max duty was between 80-85%

Back