• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do you need help??

colinjy said:
Alex Gosney said:
what about fitting a jrsc?

give me a JRSC, a car, packet of fags and a blow torch i'll get it on there ;)

jokin aside i reckon i could get one on.

im gonna save up for one and put it on my self then all i need to worry about is mapping it.

zeffania said:
I can do meshing of bumpers. Done 2 now :lol:

As well as wiring in LEDs, neons and moving power supplies..... Zeff is generally very goods with his hands.

I, on the other hand, can swap indicator bulbs with perfection and do all the above now Zeff has shown me :)

colinjy said:
colinjy said:
Alex Gosney said:
what about fitting a jrsc?

give me a JRSC, a car, packet of fags and a blow torch i'll get it on there ;)

jokin aside i reckon i could get one on.

im gonna save up for one and put it on my self then all i need to worry about is mapping it.

Could be very very interested in ur service!

I'll vouch for Colin, Alex. He is a dab hand. Then you can save cash for a decent RR session :). I think the thing to watch out for is the belt tension. Also if you do fit it yourself. make sure you use decent bolts to fix the actual charger on. The jackson ones can fail (trust me I know).

Also I have heard that a few of our American cousins have fitted the heatshield gasket (inlet side) the wrong way round.

If you need mine as a reference, and I am round the way from Colin np's :)

Back