• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Domain name registration

Hobbes

Walking Stiffy
Hi guys,
Dont know what you think about this, but If I were you guys, I'd be keeping my ears to the ground to see what the new CTR is gonna be called, then as soon as you know, either ammending this domain name or registering the domain name to link to here?

Plus I'd be planning the site adjustments if you are thinking about going down this route to have a site which caters for both the EP3 and the new CTRR or whatever the hell its going to be called.

I just think its worth being on the ball with things like this to ensure you can tag and bang the most obvious domain names for like £8 quid for 2 years.

Just my opinion, but if you guys dont do it, someone else will.

Just thought it was worth mentioning ONLY if you were interested in taking the Type R owners site in that direction.

Considering people tend to forget this isn't just an EP3 site it's Type-R owners, not Civic type-R owners. The new CTR would just be amalgamated into the current site as far as i can see.

I dont think he means this as a change to the current url, just a way to bring more traffic in to the site, and from that perspective its a good idea. Chances are the decent url's will already have been snapped up by honda tho

FreakOnALeash said:
I dont think he means this as a change to the current url, just a way to bring more traffic in to the site, and from that perspective its a good idea. Chances are the decent url's will already have been snapped up by honda tho

Yeah thats what I meant. 8)

Well its always just worth looking though I think. A re-direct on some of the most obvious keynames would bring type R and type RR (or whatever) owners to the site.

:wink:

Back