• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dr Japs Manchester

Hi Guys,

Has anyone used Dr Japs in Manchester and would you recommend them for EP3 work? I'm looking to get FRSU completed on the EP3 I recently bought and would appreciate any feedback or other suggestions localish to Manchester.

Thanks in advance

I've not heard of them until you posted this. Doesn't mean they aren't any good however.

I usually use Grinspeed in Leyland.

Thanks man. Their Facebook reviews seem solid for the most part. I will check Grinspeed out too, thanks man. Just wary of being taken for a ride as I'm new to the car modding scene

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the input. Grinspeed is only 30 mins or so from me so I've reached out to them and waiting for a reply.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi

Thanks for the positive words lads!!!!

I replied to your Email if you need anything just drop me a message either on here or direct to my Email (usually faster to email)

Thanks

Stevie

I drove from Cardiff to Grinspeed with my EP3 as it was the big 75K service. I could not have been happier with them!

Hi

Thanks for the positive words lads!!!!

I replied to your Email if you need anything just drop me a message either on here or direct to my Email (usually faster to email)

Thanks

Stevie
Thanks for replying.

I will definitely be popping down when work permits.

Had loads of work done by Stevie at Grinspeed since I picked up my ep3 in January, including a FRSU. Couldn't be happier with the quality of work that has been carried out, well worth the trip mate.

Had loads of work done by Stevie at Grinspeed since I picked up my ep3 in January, including a FRSU. Couldn't be happier with the quality of work that has been carried out, well worth the trip mate.
Thanks matey, I will deffo be popping down there. Can't wait!

I had 15mm lowering eibach springs on when I had mine, be a bit more expensive but worth doing while they are working around there.

I had camber arms and bolts, front super pro bushes, eibach springs and setup and that was £867, that is for all the parts and labour.

Back