• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

driver side break light not working!

Just a quick one, I noticed my break light had gone a few days ago so decided to change the bulb today but when I took it out I noticed it didnt seem to be burnt out or anything but I replaced it anyway but the new bulb still does not work!! any ideas what this could be?

Oxidised connections. Give them a scrape with something semi sharp if they look dull. If not, sounds like a wiring problem.

I will try the cleaning thing but as for the fusses Im not sure its a honda civic type R 51 plate but I never got a manual with it so dont know what fuses do what! does anyone know where I can pick up a manual from? tried ebay but cant find anything and Im guessing honda will be expensive!

You'll get a manual from your Honda dealer. As for fuses, if you take the cover off the fuse box (under the steering column) they're a key on the inside of the lid that'll tell you what each one is for....

Will try honda for manual but have had a quick look at the fuse box under the stearing wheel and under the bonnet but some of the key symbols tell you to refer to the manual and some of them I dont know what they are! haha!

I'm pretty sure they are all on one fuse. Could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time.

Back