• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dyno sheet section

I think it would be interesting to add a seperate section for posting and discussing our dyno sheets. What do you think? :?:

Of course you could show the dyno sheets in the engine mods section. But some cars are not modded at all so it doesn´t belong in this section IMO. :wink:

With a seperate section it probably would be easier to find and compare different dyno sheets, too. :)

sk8flex said:
Of course you could show the dyno sheets in the engine mods section. But some cars are not modded at all so it doesn´t belong in this section IMO. :wink:

With a seperate section it probably would be easier to find and compare different dyno sheets, too. :)

True but the majority of dyno runs/sheets are carried out with modded engines :D

Im sure Chris will read this and if he sees fit he will wack up a dyno section.

How about a sticky in the engine mods section with people's dyno sheets and their mods listed underneath?

dotty said:
True but the majority of dyno runs/sheets are carried out with modded engines :D

Yes, but it can be very interesting to see the huge differences in performance between stock CTRs. :wink:

It was just an idea, let´s see what Chris thinks about it. :)

dotty said:
Its a sticky 8)

Thanks mate.
kingbe-sign.gif

sk8flex are you ok to delete your post in that thread to keep it pure dyno results (I've added Dyno Manufacturer as one of the fields required)

Nice one 8)

That's one thing that annoys me about the ClubRSX threads.... about 2 graphs per page and 15 chat posts that quickly go off topic.... The mods on here will be able to keep a tight reign on it hopefully 8)

I'm still in 2 minds whether to give this it's own section or not.

This would enable chat about flat spots, tourque curvs etc with regard to other planned mods etc.

you can attach scans of your rolling road to the rolling road section of the garage ;)

Back