• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach Pro-Kit

ABP springs are developed in conjunction with and made by Eibach. If you want 30mm go for those or the Spoons IMO.

If I was to lower mine I'd get the 20mm Eibachs... but I scrape my bumper enough at standard ride height.

I'm looking to lower my EP3 but don't know weather to get just lowering springs or coilovers? Will the lowering springs stop
body roll or would I have to get coilovers? My friend has coilovers but the ride is just so uncomfortable on the road so need some help please :)

Lowering springs will reduce body roll, yes. Coilovers could reduce it further again but at the expense of ride comfort. If your friends car is too stiff for you, don't get coilovers.

So perhaps maybe getting the springs and a strut brace would be better as I want to keep ride comfort?

The strut brace won't do a great deal, they're more of a bling item really. You'd be better served getting a poly bush kit in my opinion.

I've been told the Eibach coilovers are the ones to get? Anyone else got any other coilovers that would recommend?

Back