• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EML - Heater Circuit - New Exhaust

Thanks guys sorry been inactive a little -

Took the car to Automek for a proper check over of the car only had it 4 months

Turns out it will need some welding - front engine mount - suspension arm bush - and the EML is for one of the sensors however the garage told me that it'd cost £80 for these so I assume they would be replacing it with a non OEM one?

Gutted about welding, the hole was under the mesh cover thing at the rear wheel :/

Yes that sounds like non OEM. Great if you want to replace it in a year.

Think I might go for the cheaper option and hope it lasts the year to focus on the welding haha!

Disaster but hopefully get it fixed up soon :)

p.s any idea how to add a picture as my avatar had a look on the "My Profile" bit but can't see anything - uploaded a photo as well but doesn't let me choose it as the avatar

Had a look at that mate - when I go onto the page for user it doesn't give me an option for changing avatar. I've uploaded a pic to an album in the hopes it would allow me to change it but still doesn't give me the option. I can change the colours of the forum and add info like location and car but nout for the avatar unless I'm missing something obvious haha

Edit- Ignore me was going onto my profile showing previous posts and not settings

Last edited by a moderator:
Back