• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 AEM cai

Hi,

Have been looking into get a AEM cai however have read a lot that they are prone to hydrolock.

Has anone had a aem before and is it best to stay away from AEM/Injen cai due to the hydrolock.

Thanks

I've had mine on for 6 years without a hydro sock absolutely fine.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

If you're not driving through massive puddles or fording rivers I'd have thought you'd be okay? :)

I've had mine on for 6 years without a hydro sock absolutely fine.

Sweet, whats the AEM like its it good? does it sound nice? Also are you using a AEM hyrdo sock?

Thanks

dips89 try and search, as the topics you are creating have been discussed and answered many times over the years on here. There's also lots of information in the stickies at the top of the forum.

https://youtu.be/EvwRws9GD1g lap of Blyton, never used a hydrosock

Sounds nice think I am definetly going to go for one. Just wasn't to sure first as saw a lot about the hydrolock.

Also I'm guessing while driving in heavy rain the AEM is ok aand water splashes will not make a difference unless I'm riving into deep puddles.

It's very well protected by the wheel arch liner and under tray.

Ive had Injen CAI fitted for over a year, no issues, driven in rainy old Essex all year round.

Sounds immense too!

Ive had Injen CAI fitted for over a year, no issues, driven in rainy old Essex all year round.

Sounds immense too!

Sweet, yeah heard they sound nice although i ended up going for the AEM CAI, hope its good. By the way are you using a hydro sock or anything on the filter.

Back