• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Brake help

I have a 2005 EP3 and I am looking to replace the brakes. I have checked the calipers and they are Nissin all round, the problem is, the sites I am looking at brake pads on, only show Nisshinbo & Akebono fitment for the rears and Sumitomo for the fronts.

Was looking to get either Brembo or Pagid pads on Brembo or Pagid discs, not drilled or grooved but vented, any help/opinions on the set up and calipers would be great.

Have also bought a set of braided brake lines all round and dot5.1 fluid ready.

So which pads should I get as the sites were only showing the fitments for the Nisshinbo, Akebono or Sumitomo and no mention of Nissin, surely I don't need to change the calipers?

Just OEM pads, get them from Hendy as I said or any of the ones on the site above, they have different prices for different ones but usually list an OE equivalent one such as Brembo or Bremtech etc.

Thanks for your help, discs and pads all changed now for Pagid all round (vented fronts) with Pagid DOT 5.1 fluid and braided hoses all round.

Back