• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Brembo Brake Conversion

I was talking to friend at work, and I said I quite wanted to get brembos for my EP3, and he said all I needed to do was get the brembo's from a DC5, some S2000 discs and some 5mm spacers.

Is this true. he doesnt have a honda but he is very knowlagable about all things car related and everything he has told me has been correct.

I searched for this on the forum but couldnt find it anywhere. So does anyone know if this is true.

Is anyone on here running DC5 brembos on there EP3. Just incase this is important I have a pre-facelift EP3 with OEM alloys. Think thats all the information.

Cheers in advance

TC

Thinking about this myself & what would the benefit be Vs cost vs another kit specifically for the EP3.

Interested in the outcome.

hmmm, ive read all over the internet many things now. (been doing some research). Think i'm gonna try it. Appaprently the benefits aren't massive. But with good pads, fluid and lines there still pretty bad ass. Plus you have the asthetics of it.

yeah all depends on the cost of it. I think mine will need looking at it in the next 6 months so might as well price this up.

yeah same here, my front brakes need doing. Think there rear was done within the last 6 months

Back